Friday, January 16, 2009

So...

A fresh new blog...oh what to write about. I have tons of things swirling around in my head that need to be expressed. First off, school starts on tuesday...and honestly I am not prepared for this semester. They are required classes that I do not want to take but have to for some reason. I am still trying to find the idiot who thought it would be a great idea to charge outrageous prices for college books. Seriously, we all have to work to support our education, but they are making it harder by charging a hundred dollars a book. I spent over 500 on books alone for this semester. I hate to think what I have had to pay over the last 2 years. Secondly, I had a horrible reaction to a shot yesterday. I think it's great when the nurse stepped into the room and said " I am not going to lie to you this shot is gonna sting and burn. Then it will be sore later because it has to go into your muscle". Honestly she could have lied to me...I mean really I would have been fine with those won't hurt. Or even with "this may only hurt a little". This is another reason why I could never be a nurse, I would lie too much to the patients. Anyways, It is really sore and has moved to other muscles. She didn't give me any limitations so I went home and had several drinks. I am wondering if this is the reason I have had a reaction. And the bad thing is I have to go back for another shot in 2 months. I hate the doctors. Third thing on my mind is the lack of time I have had for anything. I feel like a bad mother because I haven't spent enough time with my babygirl. She waits for me to come home, cries for me when I am not home, and I can see my schedule has been affecting her. But what can I do about it? Oh well, enough ranting and raving...it is time to go and enjoy my beer...adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment