Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh geez

So this cold weather needs to disappear I mean really I live in Florida for this particular reason: I HATE the cold! Worked today on what is normally my day off. So I have finally paid this semester of school off, which starts at 9am tomorrow for me. Oh golly gee I am so happy to wake up at 7am to get ready for biology class...hint my sarcasm. These are all required classes which means to me that this will not be fun! I would rather take classes that I like and that are relevant to what I am majoring in...oh well. I sit here watching my babygirl sleep on her bed....what a blessing God has blessed me with each and every second of each day. She brightens my day in so many ways. For example, she is the first one I see in the morning, which is usually mommy feed me. But its still great to she her 1st before school books and before the alarm. Oh by the way those stuffed shells in the last blog were so good! Could have cooled a bit more before we ate them, but other than that they were fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment