Thursday, January 22, 2009
In Awe of my amazing God and his works..
I am completely in awe at what God has done this week. My eyes have been opened to all of the amazing things that he is doing. Visiting the cold shelter was another one of those eye openers. To see and talk with the people that Carla talks about at home is amazing. They were so sweet and kind. Some of the best people in a sad situation. And I spoke with some and got to hear their sad stories and yet their faith is unwavering. I pray to God that he would make my faith the same: unwavering. Despite what they have gone through and are going through they still continue to trust and put their whole faith in him. It's was just an awe moment. My whole week has been like this. It's God saying "hello I am still here and I love you!". I am just so in awe of my amazing God! I am filled with excitment and whats the word I am looking for....gratitude. I feel like each day is gift, and not just another day of work and school. It's no longer a dreary thing when I get up in the morning. Praise be to the most awesome God!! Things at the shelter seem to be going great. It is great to think what God and his church are doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment