Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New President

So the new president Obama was sworn in today. First off what was Aretha Franklins huge hat? It was bigger than the freaking capitol building. His speech was great and reminded me of all that this country has been through. America is so rich in history. And today we made history with Barack Obama's election and his new presidency. I never imagined in my life being alive during a major historical event, besides 911. These are the things that I will be telling my kids and my grandkids when I am old in my wheelchair: I was there, I was involved. It is so inspiring to know that we have someone who will help this country pick itself back up and move on from what Bush has destroyed. On another note school has started today. Bio class was interesting, the discussion today went way above my head. I feel more retarded each and every day. Oh well on to my next class: statistics, then business ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment